Needles: US 7, Knitpicks Harmony interchangeables
Yarn: MadelineTosh Worsted
This knit was easy and mindless. Great later evening TV knitting. No mods. Followed the pattern as-written.
Anywho! Today, I've gotten back to work on my Tie Back Shell and am well into the lace section. I'm hoping to make a huge dent in it this weekend with DH home to help again. While I'm not going to hold my breath, a couple of days of solid knitting would finish it up and I'd be looking at two FOs with half of the month left to go!
July is already making me feel like a rock star.
1. Dashing Dachs in Caribbean Goldfish (1 skein), once again, basic socks.
2. The Plucky Knitter MCN in Leona Stevenson (1 skein), not sure what to do with this. Scarf?
3. Sundara Sock in Cherry Blossom (1 skein, soon to be 2), Saving up for a sock weight cardigan or maybe a wrap.
4. Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Amy's Vintage Office (2 skeins), more Monkeys or other pattern that's good for multicolored sock.
5. Mamablue Troika sock in Pit (1 skein), planning to make a scarf with this one.
6. The Plucky Knitter in Jezebel (1 skein), mystery sock knit and then ...?
7. KnitPick's Dancing in ? (1 skein), *yawn* basic socks.
8. Hazel Knits Artisan Sock in Sundae (1 skein), socks, not sure what kind.
9. Unwind Yarns in Cheeky Monkey (1 skein), thinking of using this in another scarf pattern with some undyed merino.
10. Unwind Yarns in Pink Mink (1 skein), undecided.
11. Squoosh MCN sport in Froggy (1 skein), Entomology.
12. Yarntini Variegated Sock in Cherry Cordial (1 skein), undecided.
So that's um....23 fingering weight projects.
Next, Lace. From here on out, these will be so much shorter and easier to blog.
This is my one picture of lace stash.
1. MadelineTosh Lace in Thunderstorm (1 skein), Whisper Cardigan.
2. The Plucky Knitter Cashmere Silk Laceweight in 2 of Hearts (2 skeins), Whisper #2.
3. MadelineTosh pure silk lace in Hibiscus (1 Skein), I'm thinking Hanami?
4. Madeline Tosh pure silk lace in Cherry (2 skeins), thought I'd make a top but now am thinking a Fountain Pen shawl or something else.
4 Laceweight projects.
I originally thought I'd blog the next few pictures, but honestly, none of them have projects and I'm getting sore between the shoulders sitting here so long.These, by far, are not the most worrisome part of my stash.