01 May, 2010

April Wrap Up

Oh my, I know I'm stressed out when I forget to do my yardage tally! Sorry kittens, my life is a stressful mess at the moment. It will clear up in the next couple of months. (Is it crazy of me that I am upset about writing April's wrap up post on the first day of May?)

Anywho.


Yardage Totals 2010

January: 1884 yds
February: 2850 yds
March: 2893 yds
April: 777 yds

Year to date: 8404 yds or 4.78 miles

Less then half a mile this month: ouch. Oh well, it's not terrible--I am still averaging over a mile per month knit--and I'm hoping to have an upswing in May. I spent the last couple days identifying factors that were messing with my mojo and ruthlessly eliminating them. We'll see what happens. (And I should hopefully soon have some pictures, as items I've been working on are getting ready to be gifted and then I can post about them!)

No comments: