31 October, 2011

October 2011 Wrap-up

Yardage Totals 2011



January: 1071 yds
February: 762 yds
March: 1189 yds
April: 1083 yds
May: 849 yds
June: 487 yds
July: 222 yds
August: 687 yds
September: 405 yds
October: 436yds



Year to date: 7,191 yds or 4.09 miles




Kittens, things have been crazy around here so blogging has taken a back burner until things get back to normal...though, it's been a very long time since that's happened. The Mister's schooling continues to get more involved and time consuming, leading me to more escapist uses of my time. I'm playing more social games now than I ever have before. At least I can control my pixel lives.

I had another month of nothing but toy knitting (and not daily at that), so it's not surprising that my numbers are still quite low. Someday, I'll break free from the toys and move onto higher yardage, less fiddly projects again. And once I take some pictures, I'll try to blog about an FO or two to break up the boring yardage tallies.

No comments: