11 January, 2012

What is this?

O hai thar, WIP-it Wednesday! It's been a while since I've seen you.









I've been working on quite a few things this month, but a couple are a test knit so I'm keeping those fairly under wraps at the moment. Before starting on my next installment for that project, I decided to cast on some socks for myself and try to bang them out pretty quickly. I had no desire to finish the rainbow socks yet (this is why I knit 2-at-a-time whenever possible), so I cast on with this insanely pink Bugga I've had marinating in my stash for 11 months. Can you believe I bought a sweater quantity's worth of it?! I'm not sure what I was thinking, so now I'm looking for ways to use it all. I think I may gothify one skein along with some other yarn I have sitting in stash that would improve with some black stripes. I just need to find the motivation to reskein it for dyeing.

Not much to show off, but I am actually knitting, kittens. It's been awhile. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks good! What pattern are you doing? I am just now making my first two socks at the same time. I figure no SSS this way:)