31 July, 2012

July 2012: Wrap-up

Kittens, I liiiiiiiive! And I'll catch up on blogging soon.  For reals this time.  We're finally in our house and trying to get it all set up but at least things are moving in the right direction.






Yardage Totals 2012:



January: 817 yds
February: 782 yds
March: 1350 yds
April: 421 yds
May: 789 yds
June: 485 yds
July: 511yds


Year to date: 5155 yds or 2.93 miles




All-in-all, not a bad month if I may say so. This month's 500 yards were hard-earned in a hotel and in the middle of a move in. (And they were all light fingering weight to boot. Dude.)  I've also finally caught up with June's proper total--I have never been so happy to see my kitchen scale--and from here on out, I should be able to keep up with my neurotic need to track my yardage.  Yay!

No comments: