30 September, 2012

September 2012: Wrap-up

Yardage Totals 2012:



January: 817 yds
February: 782 yds
March: 1350 yds
April: 421 yds
May: 789 yds
June: 485 yds
July: 511yds
August: 368yds
September: 1786yds

Year to date: 7,309 yds or 4.15 miles





I knit over a mile's worth of yarn in September, kittens.  A. Mile.  The last time I did that was not anytime in 2011, but December 2010.  It's been almost 2 years since I was this productive while knitting.  I'm really hoping to keep things up at close to this pace for the remainder of the year: it will help me get all of my projects done.  It's much easier to work with wool when it's chilly outside.  We're still not cold here yet--well, December weather by Texas standards, so fairly wintery for the South already--but it's been enough that working with my hands is quite desirable.  It helps keep my fingers warm and blood circulating to them.  Our leaves are starting to turn lovely shades of orange and rust, and it's been raining most days; is it getting pretty where you are at, kittens?  Is autumn finally showing signs of arriving?

No comments: