28 November, 2012

Not A Podcast: Episode 12






Interruptions! O A O What does a lady have to do to get 25 minutes of uninterrupted time around here?! *ahem*

Show notes, let me show you them.

FOs:
♥ None this week

WIPs:
♥ 20 Penguin Puffs--only to 9 at this point and already pretty sick of making them.  Will move onto the face patches and figuring out how to decorate them. (And hope I do not have to make more.  Oy.)

♥ Gnomies Can Never Be Broken Socks--Not going to finish them before the 30 November deadline, but I did manage to knit up one full sock and about 25% of the second at this point.  I'm hoping to be to at least the heel by Friday.

♥ "Teal Love"--My Goodale is starting to pick up steam because I want to knock it out in the next 1-2 weeks.  I need to think of a better name for this sweater.

Next On Deck-
♥  Fully Lined Winter Coat.  WHOAH.  I've lost my mind, and I'll likely disappear due to this one.  Wish me luck!

Stash Flash:
♥ None today.  Next week is not looking so good.

No comments: