19 April, 2013

Knot A Podcast: Episode 25




It's a really long one this week, kittens.  I tried to edit out as much as I could!   I really do want to keep these on the short side so it's easier to watch them.





Knot A Podcast Ravelry Group

♥ I'm experiencing some growing pains and trying to figure out how to deal with it.  Trying to get the podcast onto iTunes is looking like it will cost some money--and quite a lot as time goes on--and I need to figure out exactly how I feel about that.  Thoughts are always welcome--tech savvy I am not.  Looking to go the VideoPress route, but doing the math with my file sizes is making me seriously unhappy.

♥ Sunday I took a sock yarn dyeing class at The Village Yarn and Fiber Shop in Rochester from Jennifer of Holiday Yarns.


FOs:

♥ 5 skeins of sock yarn from my class.  YOWZA.  These came out way more blue on web cam, and my pinky melons came out very orange looking.  Hmph.








WiPs:

♥ Blanket O' Doom
♥ Hitchhiker
♥ Pomme de Pin


Spinning A Yarn:

♥ Nice drop spindling video tutorial from Knitting Blooms.  Thank you, Lisa Marie (theyarngoeson), for telling me about that!

♥ Respinning my first yarn to improve it.  Going really well so far!


Stash Enhancement:

♥  A lot, kittens.  A. Lot.

No comments: