04 September, 2013

Knot A Podcast: Episode 38


Knot A Podcast: Episode 38 from SewKnitpicky on Vimeo.



It's a really short one this week, kittens!  But it's full of prizes and some crafting content too.  Are you all excited for Back to School season?  I know I am; it means a clean(er) home and more time to get my craft on.


♥ Please swing by the Ravelry group and say hello!
♥ The YouTube channel is finally up to date and ready to go.
♥ This is the one year birthday for the podcast.  The first episode was recorded on 05 September 2012.  I had no idea at the time that I would keep doing this for a year.
SiTs 2013 is ov-ah!  There were three prizes to compete for and the winners are: $10 pattern/s on Ravelry-post #13 by phoenixfire, 2 Ball Sock sack- post #37 by Raeknitsnwa, and the Vesper "Rainbow Love" colorway- post #38 by rosebob.  Congratulations, ladies!  Everyone did an amazing job during the blazing hot summer months!  There were 41 pairs of socks completed in our small group; that's quite an accomplishment.  You all are sock knitting rock stars. :D

FOs:
2013 Kiss Apples

WiPs:
♥ Still plugging away on my Hermione's Everyday Socks.  I'm just over the half-way point on sock #2.

Stitcher's Corner:
♥ I finished my Summer Sampler and have moved on to my neglected 2012 Dessert of the Month sampler from Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.

Next on Deck:
♥ A birthday surprise for my daughter.
♥ A sweater for me out of some Skein.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the sampler!

I am a fan of shorter podcasts. I tend to not have 30 mins to watch unless I am feeding the baby and I normally try to keep things quiet then:(

Can't wait to see the dessert sampler done. I too have been hoarding supplies for these and never starting them. Do you do them on the linen? Or the cross stitch fabric? I wasn't very successful on the linen when I tried it, but I want to be!