02 June, 2010

Wordless WIPing




Sorry y'all...I am dead tired here. Accidental gluten ingestion. Just a picture today.

2 comments:

K. D. said...

Very pretty!

Ugh. Gluten. Hope you feel better soon.

Ms. Knitpicky said...

Thank you!

The ingestion happened Monday night at a local steak house. I ate about 6 or 7 bites before I realized the steak had been dusted in flour or it was part of the seasoning. I seem to be through the worst of it; I'm starting to perk up a little tonight. I'm hoping for some actual energy tomorrow. <3