06 November, 2010

Inspiration

I have yet to knit from them, but my Japanese knitting and crochet books are a huge source of inspiration for me.




How could I not be inspired by them? The patterns are intricate and beautiful. They're photographed and styled beautifully. American magazines could definitely learn a thing or two from Japanese craft books.





03 new ones arrived today and I've been gleefully paging through them and making mental note of all the patterns I want to get to when I have the time to adjust for size and have the proper stash to work with it (06 in one, 04 in the second, and 02 in the third). The curious can go check my library on Ravelry: I've already found them in the database and added them to my collection.

Time to pump out those hand dyes and get some beautiful solid neutrals into stash.

No comments: