09 November, 2010

Small Goal

My knitting mojo is practically non-existent this month after a rather sad end to October. It's not looking to be getting any better after doing my weekly weigh in. Truly, it was depressing how low my numbers were. So I've decided to set a small goal to keep me moving and hopefully pop out a couple of FOs this month: finishing things always lifts my spirit and gives me the oomph needed to work on something else.

So here it goes: Until my Honeybee Cardigan & Skull and Flower mitts are off needles, I plan to knit at least 2 rows per project per day.

A little progress is better then no progress at all. So far today, I've already knit 3 rows on the mitts, so hey, that's something. I really want something to show off for WIP it Wednesday. It will not be the cardigan, since it looks pretty much the same as it did the last time I posted it. Maybe if I try to display it in a more artful way....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, some progress is definitely better than none! Keep at it. I can't wait to see!

SusanB-knits said...

Small goals are good. I had to smaller size the Christmas stocking I'm cross stitching for the grandbaby. I won't get the usual sized one done this year (yep, started too late). So I'll be cross stitching a little during the day and sock knitting at night.

Kitten said...

Oh my Gosh! I feel like a year ago, I had a similar goal. Good luck with it. :)