31 August, 2012

August 2012: wrap-up

Yardage Totals 2012:



January: 817 yds
February: 782 yds
March: 1350 yds
April: 421 yds
May: 789 yds
June: 485 yds
July: 511yds
August: 368yds


Year to date: 5523 yds or 3.14 miles





Pi miles, kittens. Pi. Miles. AHEM.


This yardage was really hard-earned for the month.  Most of it was from my Color Affection which I would think is about half done, though it's hard to gauge on a project of its type.  I have to admit that I'm a little dismayed at how little yardage it actually is for all of the knitting I've been doing.  This project may be the death of me.  The soft, cashmere/silk blended death of me.

Onto September and hopefully finishing up my Color Affection and casting on for something that will go more quickly.  Autumn is hinting at her appearance here: the evenings and mornings and beautiful and crisp.  I'm not going to lie: I'm LOVING being stuck in the "FRIGID" northern area of New York.  (Honestly, we are still hitting the low-to-mid 80s during the day, but the evenings and mornings are gorgeous.)  Is it starting to show up where you all are, kittens?  Or are you all still trapped in the awful never-ending summer 'most everyone has been experiencing this year?

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Dude, I'm at the shore in Maryland and it is gorgeous night and day. Hot during the day, and warm at night. But, in a few days, I'll be back at Dover where I can open my windows at night to let the cool air in!