31 October, 2012

Not A Podcast: Episode 8






Short show this week; I didn't work on much so there isn't a lot to talk about.  Man, do I look crazed in that preview image!  Thank goodness I'm not a politician so no one will think to use those against me!

Onto the show notes!

Nikola Tessla brooch (not broach as I misspelled in the end title) is from The Science Boutique on Etsy.  I really want the glow in the dark madam Curie one too!

FOs:
The Girl's First Real Winter Mittens.  Petit Purls.
♥ The TARDIS pouch.  Sorry kittens, I forgot to get pictures of it before recording!  See last week's show notes for more details pertaining to this project.

WIPs:
Pinkie Pie Socks.  That's it.  Seriously.

 Soon to Cast-On:
♥ Gearing up for the Dancing Dog Dyeworks' 30 Day Sockdown KAL November.  Broken Seed Stitch Socks.  DDD Twist sock in Love My Gnomies and Shibui sock in Ivory.
♥ Goodale by Cecily Glowick MacDonald....really.  One of these days.  I was mistaken: every other size makes a larger jump and then two will be closer together in size.  It does not  seem to have any real rhyme or reason to the sizing.

No comments: