08 March, 2013

Knot A Podcast: Episode 19






Kittens, it's that time again, and I would like to apologize for my tardiness making this week's podcast.  A few things came up, including a sick child.  So thank you for bearing with me and for coming back to watch.  It means a lot to share my work with you. ♥




Show Notes:

♥ I touched on the Blip and iTunes issue.  This week has been rather enlightening for myself as well as other podcasters that have been experiencing the same issues I have.  I realize that I forgot to mention that part of Blip's advertisers' issues were that they wanted "professional" looking podcasts.  Thus, the mention of multiple camera angles, etc.



FOs:
Goodale.  FINALLY!  It is done.  I discuss many things I changed in the pattern and my thoughts on it.  I will update my project notes to reflect these same observances in the near future.
- Apologies for the bad picture and poor video of this cardigan.  NONE of my electronic devices like this color and it makes them insane.

♥ Second Kiss Apple for The Girl's pre-k teacher.



WIPs:
♥ Knucks.  Nothing exciting happened on these.  Just a few more fingers.



Stash Enhancement:
♥ Quite a bit.

No comments: