31 March, 2013

March 2013: Wrap-up

Yardage Totals 2013:


January: 869yds
February: 1,038yds
March:  1,100yds


Year To Date: 3,007yds or 1.71 miles




Kittens!  March ended up being a fairly productive month.  There were several days that I did no knitting at all, so I'm really pleased with those numbers.

2013 is off to a good start in terms of productivity.  I managed to knit a good sized chunk of my son's blanket, and I'm hoping to finish that project up before the end of May.  (I can do this as long as I work on it daily and do not put it on hold any more.  1 hour a night; that's all it would take.  I can do that, right?)  I made a good start on my Pomme de Pin cardigan and also hope to be finishing that up by the end of April.  Maybe I can bang out a small project or two as well.

I hope you all have been staying healthy, and your weather is starting to turn lovely.  Here's to hoping April will be kind!

No comments: