19 June, 2013

Knot A Podcast: Episode 32




This week I tested out my theory that it's more comfortable to talk and podcast from a real chair and not my desk one.  This would be TRUTH.  I should find a way to make this happen more often; it felt more natural to chat while seated like that.

Please come join us in the Knot A Podcast Ravelry group!
Sock it to Summer is in full swing.



Show Notes:  "The Dog Days of...late spring?"


FOs:
♥ Amineko Cat for my "toy box."

WiPs:
♥ Hitchhiker by Martina Behm.
♥ Pomme de Pin Cardigan by Amy Christoffers.

Spinning a Yarn:
♥ Pigeonroof Studios Merino in "Magnolia."  The first 1.15oz resulted in ~69yards of chain-plied yarn.

Stitchin' Corner:
Spring Sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
♥ There is still time to sign up for the Summer Sampler at the introductory price ($12.95 vs the usual $16.95) and add to the 400 person goal!  They're just over half-way there.  Come join us! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the cross stitch. I really need to work on mine... Can't wait to see the finished one!