30 September, 2012

2012 Stashdown: Q3







Kittens, it was another awful quarter for me.  Ouch.  But I am very pleased at the high yardage output and that almost 90% of it was from knitting and projects rather than destashing.   I really hope that Q4 will at least be green, even if only by a few hundred yards.  I do have some plans to do a lot of knitting and much less stashing;  I hope to stay under 2000 yards in*.  I have high hopes to finish a sport weight sweater, a pair of socks for me, 2 pairs of mittens, and 4 pairs of socks for the kiddles.  Those alone should be enough to keep me green for the quarter.  Wish me luck!  

*I did plan to do a No Buy for Q4, but that's unrealistic: one of my favorite dyers is offering some of my most coveted colorways as dye-to-orders the next three months.   There's no way I'm passing those up.  The new plan is to do minimal damage with those and then pretend all other yarn doesn't exist.  If I keep myself as busy as I plan, that shouldn't be too difficult.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So what is the yarn that you want to get in Q4? I am curious now:)