27 September, 2012

Not A Podcast: Episode 4


Not a Podcast: Episode 4 from SewKnitpicky on Vimeo.





EDIT: I couldn't post this yesterday, kittens; it just did not want to upload correctly and play in Flash for some reason.  But here is it...a day later.

It's that time of the week, kittens! I'm going to ramble at you for about 18 minutes and hopefully you'll enjoy it. ;)  I'll attempt to catch anything that needs linking to down in the notes here and hit them in the order they were mentioned.


FOs:
♥ None

WIPs:
Ghastly Uma -  Barring serious illness or plague, this should be done before next week.

Future Cast On Ideas:
Aquaphobia socks in Trick or Treat
Goodale with Bugga! Arge Moth

Other Notes:
Jimmy Bean's Wool from Reno, NV.  I was close...right?
Hanging Charging Station.  You have to follow a few links and it's in German, but it looks simple enough to figure out.
♥ Finish quilting this quilt so I can move onto another one.

Stash Flash:
Lollipop Yarn
♥ Oh, that "other podcast" I mentioned: Snappy Stitches.  She's currently finding a new webhost,  so I linked her Ravelry profile instead.   Even though I'm giving Podcasting a go myself, I'm actually not a big podcast watcher.  Strange, I know.  I think there are 3 I regularly watch now?  I just can not get into most of the ones I've sampled.
♥  And yes, I did manage to fix the color issue while I was editing.  Yay!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the new yarns. I don't see anything wrong with you showing them off! Looking forward to your next one:)