25 September, 2012

Opinion, kittens.









A minor stash flash--crash, I should say.  Oh stashdown yardage in number, how you hurt me!!--and a question of opinion.  Do you think these have enough contrast to do another Color Affection?  They're all from the same dyer and the same base.  I hadn't intentionally bought ones that coordinated so nicely together; that was a fluke.   Apparently I had autumn on the brain when I ordered them; they're so seasonally appropriate right now which makes them all the more hard to resist.  I think this may be another immediate cast on after I finish Uma. These are from Politically Incorrect Fibers, colorways WTF OMG LOL, Mrs. Robinson, and Bastard.

2 comments:

Kitten said...

I don't know if my opinion will be unpopular, BUT, I think the colors are similar enough that they might blend into looking like one yarn colorway, if that makes sense? That's not a BAD thing, because I do love autumnal colors, but if you want something more drastic, it might not work for you.

God, the use of the capitalization. I'm such a drama queen today, I guess. :)

Jen said...

I am not sure if there is enough contract between the left and the middle. Maybe you should make a swatch to see if you can see stripes...