01 March, 2010

Good morning, Kittens! Welcome to March. Mine is starting with my Olympian Cardi blocking on my bed.





For those concerned with how much sleep I've been getting, I can assure you all that I slept about 9 hours last night. I'm on my way to recovery from sleep deprivation. Next Ravelympics, I'm not dividing myself between two projects. That was stupidity on my part.

This month, I think the focus is going to be the afghan and I have plans for some frogged Malabrigo. I have been working on the yarn that is outside of my tote and already wound before turning my focus into the tote. My next few projects will be from reclaimed yarns before I move onto others. So you should be seeing from me...a Malabrigo sweater, an FSM sweater, and a pair of socks from some Shibui I've had caked and ready to go for more then 6 months now. March should be productive and busy.

No comments: