31 March, 2011

2011 Stash Down: Q1

2011 Stashdown Q1:

Yardage In: 15,254
Yardage Out: 1,737
Net Stash Change: +13,517
Ratio (yds out/in): .114



2011 totals so far:

Yardage In: 15,254
Yardage Out: 1,737
Net Stash Change: +13,517
Ratio (yds out/in): .114




Kittens, this is not how one does Stashdown. I am not the best role model...this quarter, anyway. Blanket quantities in + almost no finished objects = in the red. Despite this, I'm feeling pretty positive in terms of Q2, where I have no plans to do extra yarn buying and I'm determined to finish something larger then a pair of socks or some small toys. With my knitting/crocheting mojo picking back up, this should be able to happen. By the end of 2011, I should be in the green for the year.

And really, I better be. We'll be moving around that time and I really do not want to keep track of multiple containers of yarn.

For those of you out there who are also working on stash maintenance and reduction, how are you doing? Better then I am, I hope.

No comments: