16 December, 2010

A Couple Realizations...

Kittens, two things have come to my attention today.

1) This blog will be 4 in July. It and I share the same birth month and birth week. I will try to do something special for that time. It's not every year your blog turns 4 and you get to celebrate the last year of your 20s.

2) The scarf I was blogging about yesterday? I just noticed that I twisted the stitches. I think I'm going to let it be and it will become a mobius cowl instead. Whoops? (This is the first time I've managed to do that. I can not believe it took me three days to notice it!)

So what about you, kittens? Have you had any realizations today, either pleasant or unpleasant?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just did this for the first time too. I made a cowl and it was twisted. I noticed pretty early on, but I was in denial...