31 December, 2010

Goodbye, 2010

Kittens, at first, I wanted to do one of those spiffy photo collages of my FOs like all the cool kids are doing, but then I realized that I finished 37 projects this year. 37. The lazy in me does not feel up to resizing and cropping 37 photos to fit into a rectangle.

So instead, let's break them down a bit:

♥ 2 Blankets
♥ 1 Potholder
♥ 1 Cowl
♥ 1 Hoodlet
♥ 9 toys
♥ 6 pairs of socks
♥ 4 hats
♥ 1 shawlette
♥ 10 sweaters
♥ 1 pair of Swiffer covers
♥ 1 pair of fingerless mitts

Of these 37 projects, 2 were frogged and will be remade . 2 were tossed because the yarn was wrecked in my attempts to fix them in unconventional ways to avoid frogging.

My first FO of the year was Liesl.





And my last FO is yet unphotographed as an FO: Woodland Hoodlet.





All in all, it has been a seriously productive year and most of my projects turned out well. Hopefully, 2011 will be even better!

Happy New Year, kittens!

1 comment:

SusanB-knits said...

You are the queen! I thought I did good having 26 projects done for the year. You have 10 sweaters done in addition to everything else... you are the best!