03 July, 2013

Knot A Podcast: Episode 33






It's hard to believe it's already July, kittens!  Hope you all are having a good one so far.


Show Notes: Episode 33

♥  Please join us in the Knot A Podcast Ravelry Group for Sock it to Summer!  There are 14 lovely entries so far and two full months left to get a pair entered for yourself!

♥ Discussed Blip's other shoe dropping.  In a much earlier show, I discussed why Blip was rejecting new podcasts.  Now, they're actually removing all single-camera content producers from their site.  Hopefully, all podcasters using Blip will find new homes and stay with us.  I would hate to see anyone have to drop podcasting because of it.  :(


WiPs:

3rd Hitchhiker is still in the works but almost finished!
♥  Pomme de Pin is making slow but sure progress.  At this rate, I might finish before SitS is wrapped up.

Spinning A Yarn:

♥  Still working through my Pigeonroof Studios merino with Team Must Stash Podcast and Team IG Spinners for Tour de Fleece.  It's been a lot of fun so far, and I just rounded the halfway point on the braid.
♥ Discussed possible next spinning projects.

Stitcher's Corner:

♥ Finished my Springtime Sampler from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery, and am now working on the Summer Sampler.  I'm quite a bit behind, but I'm confident I can catch up and finish by the end of July.
♥ Plans to (finally) start my Woodland 2013 Sampler and work on that until the Autumn Sampler releases.

Stash Flash:

♥ 4 Loop Batts totaling well over a pound.  I went a little crazy.
♥ 3 Extras of Mochi--for a total of 16oz-- so I can knit a lovely stripey sweater!

No comments: