17 July, 2013

Knot A Podcast: Episode 34





"Alligators, Socks, and an FO.  Oh my!"


Kittens, I'm unsure of why the video ratio is weird this week; I did not do anything differently than I normally do.

...

I'll try to figure it out later.


♥ Please join us in the Ravelry group!
SiTS is still going on until 31 August; who doesn't want prizes for knitting socks?
♥ Milky Robot's IndiePop campaign.  Go check it out and maybe give her some help?  She has two weeks left to earn money to get her business back up and running.

FOs:
♥ Hitchhiker--  The text says "37 points and 3.5g left over."

WiPs:
♥ Pomme de Pin Cardigan

Next on the Needles:
Niles and Cleo --  From summer 2009.  How time flies!
♥ Socks made with my FancyPants Fiber yarn. Any ideas of what I should do with it?  Come tell me in the Episode 34 thread!

Stash Enhancement:
♥ Older club colorways from Hello Yarn.  Yum!
♥  Tutorial on how to braid fiber.

Spinning A Yarn:
♥ Pigeonroof Studios Merino in "Magnolia"
♥ Funky Carolina Corriedale in "Ferguson"

Stitcher's Corner:
♥ Summer Sampler from Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery

No comments: