01 October, 2013

2013 Stashdown: Q3

Kittens!  This latest edition of my Stashdown efforts is much more upbeat than the last one.  Check this out!





Please click to see the full size, easier to read version.

While still bringing in a few skeins of sock yarn (plus a little to finish off my Pomme de Pin), Q3 was widely successful this go 'round with 4 times the amount of yardage out as in!  It's been more than 2 years since I've had that good of a yards out/yards in ratio.  I'm pretty pumped about it.  I did do a fair amount of destashing to get such a high ratio-- especially some ahem bad feelings yarn from a certain emo dyer-- but the yardage came from quite a few finished projects as well.

I'm hoping to finish strong in Q4.  I will not be able to undo my monstrous stash in numbers from the first two quarters of the year, but I can make a good sized dent in them by the end of the year.

No comments: