09 October, 2013

Knot A Podcast: Episode 43






It's that time of week again, kittens!  Thank you for joining me!


♥ Please come join us in the Ravelry group!
♥ You can also find the podcast on YouTube if you'd prefer to watch there.



Show Notes:

♥  First I would like to express my sympathies to those who received zero warning from Blip that their shows would no longer be continued and were left with no way to let their viewers know.  At least the first people affected were allowed two weeks to finish things up!


FOs:
♥ Little Coffee Bean Cardigan once again...now with buttons from Charming Zakka on Etsy!
♥ Finished my second Color Affection

WiPs:
♥ Started a second, larger Lucy's Owl as a big brother gift for my neighbor's son.
♥ Vanilla socks out of KP Felici in the "Spooky" colorway.  I may use Emily's Vanilla Bean recipe for these.  Still not sure.  This is my first time using such small needles and Addi Sock Rockets to boot!

Spinning A Yarn:
♥ Finished Pigeonroof Studios merino in "Magnolia."
♥ Working on Hanks In The Hood "Neon Tetra."  This colorway she did for KnitPicks looks nearly identical.

And Now for Something Completely Different!:
♥ I played around with a dyeing tutorial I found thanks to Amanda.   I simmered my yarn on the stove in an inexpensive roasting pan and used McCormick Food coloring with some Kool-Aid colors on top.

Stitcher's Corner:
♥ I'm *THIS* close to finishing up my Dessert Sampler.

Stash Enhancement:
♥ Turkish Spindle from Subterranean Woodwork.  Go check out his sold listings!  So swoon worthy.

No comments: