02 October, 2013

Knot A Podcast Episode 42






I've started playing with the editing process for the show a little bit.  I hope it's not distracting or tacky.  If you have any strong feedback, please let me know. ♥


♥ Please come join us in the Ravelry group!
♥ You can also find the podcast on YouTube if you'd prefer to watch there.


Show Notes:

♥ Thank you, Heather, for the mention on your podcast the other day!  It was pretty thrilling to hear my little corner of the internet mentioned.

 FOs:
♥ Little Coffee Bean Cardigan
♥ Pomme de Pin took a second dip in the dye bath and is finally complete.

WiPs:
♥ Color Affection

Spinning A Yarn:
♥ Been working on chain-plying the final .5 ounces of my Pigeonroof merino in "Magnolia."  I can't wait to see what it does once it hits the water.

Stitcher's Corner:
♥ Finished 10 of 12 months on my Dessert Sampler; the end is in sight!

Stash Enhancement:
Quaere Fiber

Fall 2013 Crafting Plans:
♥ Finish Blanket O' Doom!, knit Joji's "Make a Wish," and knit several pairs of socks both for me and for the children.
♥ Play with yarn dyeing.
♥ Finish up my two current spinning projects and work on another 2 4oz projects.
♥ Work on a project bag commission and finish quilting a languishing top.
♥ All the cross-stitch! Dessert, Spooky, Autumn, Kawaii, and Woodland Samplers.

No comments: