17 October, 2013

Knot A Podcast: Episode 44




Today I talk about the new USB mic I purchased to help with sound issues, show off some WiPs, a little spinning, a little stitching, and talk a little about the Little York Fiber Festival in Preble, NY.



♥ Please come join us in the Ravelry group!
♥ You can also find the podcast on YouTube if you'd prefer to watch there.


Show Notes: "Testing...."

WiPs:
♥ Lucy's Owl
♥ KP Felici "Spooky" socks.  Still debating cable and lace patterns for these.  I may be over-complicating things.

Spinning a Yarn:
♥ Hanks in the Hood center-pull batt

Stitcher's Corner:
♥ Finished Dessert Sampler
♥ Started Halloween Spooky Sampler!

Stash Enhancement:
♥ Went to Little York Fiber Festival where I bought some lovely rambouillet, some merino/suri alpaca, and a few things from Spun Right Round who is local-to-me.

No comments: